In order to edit or delete a group you will need access to the Directory and to the Settings Tiles.
Step One *Settings*
- Select the Settings Tile from the Administrative tab.
- Navigate to the “Preferences” option on the left (top option).
- Change the “Protect Groups” to OFF in order to edit or delete a group that you did not create.
Step Two *Directory*
- Select the Directory from the Administrative tab.
- Click “Groups” next to Search by Name.
- In the second drop down box choose the group you want to edit or delete.
- Once you have selected the group just below it you will see four options: New Group, Edit Group, Copy Group, and Delete Group.
- Click Edit if you want to edit, or click Delete if you need to delete the group from the Directory.