- Go to ADMINISTRATION > FINANCE
- Select the STATEMENTS tab on the left hand side
- Select the dates from which you would like to pull financial records for your statement
- Select whether you would like to have the Family Name or the Individual's Full Name displayed on the header of the tax statement
- Also, you have the option to set a minimum amount for which to make a statement. You may not want to generate a tax statement for one time givers or children who have given small amounts.
Next, you'll want to select an option from Collect Contributions for...
- Head and Spouse Only - This is our recommended option This generates a tax statement combining data only from giving of those who are designated as head and spouse. This will also print a separate statement for individuals marked as 'children' who have given equal to or above your minimum set amount from the previous step.
- Individual - This will generate a tax statement for every individual who has given equal to or above your minimum set amount.
- Family Unit Combined - We rarely recommend this option This will generate a tax statement combining the contributions from all individuals in a family unit regardless of age or role. This means that parents', grandparents', and children's giving could all be included on the same statement.
After you've identified the correct "Collect Contributions For..." option, select the individual(s) who you would like to generate the statements for.
- The available lists is the result of your previous selections from the minimum amount and the Collect Contributions For selectors.
- Click Check All underneath the list of names to select all the name in the list.
- Click Check None to reverse all previous selections.
Once you have selected all the names, select Prepare Statement, then hit SAVE. Choose where you would like to save the document on your computer, then select Save in the bottom right.
Click OK on the confirmation screen, indicating that the document has been saved.
To view your newly saved tax statement, navigate to the folder where you saved your statement, and open the file from there.