In order to add Splits you will need to create Batch in Finance
Adding a Split Contribution
- To add a Split contribution, you will need to be within a batch.
- Enter all of the financial information into the contribution area and put the total amount in the Amount field.
- Hit the Tab key when you are finished in the Amount field and select Split when it comes up.
- There will be a new box that shows up. You can select different funds and different amounts. After every amount you add, hit the Tab key and it will total the splits to equal your total Amount.
- When you are finished adding the splits make sure the totals equal your Total Amount and you will see the Total text turn green to indicate it is entered correctly.
- A Save All Splits option will appear and you can click that to apply the Split to the Batch.