In order to add Contributions you will need access to Finance and Settings.
You will need Funds set up before you begin adding contributions.
Step One – Creating a Batch
- Select the Finance Tile within the Administrative tab.
- Within Finance select the fourth icon down from the left hand side of the screen called Batches.
- Select New Batch at the top of the Finance module.
- Once you select New Batch you will be brought to a new screen that allows you to set the Batch Name and the Start and End Date for the Batch (this will create a batch that is capable of spanning however long you need).
Step Two – Adding Contributions to a Batch
- Once you have created a new Batch you can select it and then select Edit Items towards the middle of the screen.
- Within the Edit Items section is where you add each individual contributions.
- Select New and this will automatically populate the date with the start date of the batch you created.
- You can enter either an Envelope number, if you have them entered, or you can enter the individuals name in the Donor box.
- The fund box will automatically populate to the Default Fund you have selected in the Settings.
- Enter the Amount and hit the Tab key on your keyboard and this will give you the Save, Delete, and Split options in blue.
- To edit a contribution once it is posted, select it from inside the batch and make your changes. Once you finish making your changes hit the Tab key from the Amount field (1) and select Save.