To onboard a user:
- Go to ADMINISTRATION > ONBOARDING TILE
- Click on NEW WAVE
- Add a name to the wave to indicate what group of individuals you are onboarding.
- Add people to the wave either individually in the BY NAME field. You can also add BY GROUP if you like.
- Once all individuals are selected, click the SEND INVITES button. If you're not ready to send yet, click the SAVE button and return later.
How do I know if users logged in?
After you created the wave and sent the invites, you can come back to the wave at any time and view the recipients' list. You will see grey or green dots next to each name.
- The grey dot indicates the user has not yet signed in and created a username and password.
- The green dot indicates the user has signed in and created a username and password.
The numbers to the right of the wave indicate how many have and have not signed in.
- The value to the left of the slash indicates the total users that have not signed in from this wave.
- The value to the right of the slash indicates the total users that HAVE signed in from this wave.