In order to set Database Values you will need Administrative Access to Settings.
Database Values can affect the Directory, Events, Tasks, and Settings.
Step One – Settings
- Enter the Settings and navigate to Database Values.
- Select the Value from the drop down menu you would like to Add, Edit, or Delete.
- Type in the name of the Database Value within the Value field.
- When Adding, or Editing a value make sure the Sequence value has a number value. It can be anything from 1-1000. This represents the order in which it would appear in a drop menu, so sequence number 1 would appear before sequence number 2. If you are unsure just set it to 1.
- Whenever a Database Value is added to Seraphim, you will need to either switch out of your community, or restart Seraphim. Because a Database Value deals directly with placing new options within the Database, a quick restart will bring the Database Values to the areas you applied them. The values will not be seen if you do not refresh after adding them.
Age Groups: Directory > Profile
Resource Type: Facilities> New Resource
Background Check Method: Directory > Background Checks
Campuses: Directory > Membership
Community Type: Settings > Community
Departments: Service flow (Feature coming soon)
Event Type: Events > New Event
Grades: Directory > Profile
How can we help?: Directory > Membership
How did you hear about us? : Directory > Membership
Joined By: Directory > Membership
Letter Categories: Letters > New Letter
Members Status: Directory > Membership
Military Branch: Directory > Profile