-In order to add Campaigns and Pledges to your community, you will need access to the Finance Tile.
-You will need Funds, and contributions added to your community before you can get financial results from Campaigns or Pledges.
Step one *Campaigns*
- Select the Finance Tile from the Administrators tab.
- Once inside the Finance Tile navigate to the Pledges tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select New Campaign and this will bring you to another screen.
- Set the name and the fund associated with this fund in particular. Set the Goal Amount, and the Start/End date for the Campaign as well.
- Once you save the campaign you will see it show up in the Pledges tab. The Campaign will pull all the contributions associated with the fund and then add them to the campaign.
Step Two *Pledges*
- Once you’ve added a Campaign, you can start adding Pledges.
- Select the Campaign you would like the Pledges associated with and select New Pledge.
- A new page will appear and you can type in and select the names of individuals for their Pledges.
- Set the Fund that you want drawn from for the individuals. Set the Goal Amount and frequency for how often each individual goal will be met.
- Set the Start and End Date for the Pledge as well as Individual or Family options for the pledge.
- Once you hit save you will see the Pledge show in the campaign that you placed it into.
- The Pledge will be auto-populated when you add contributions to the individual and link them to the fund associated to the pledge.