The Security tile is designed to assist your security staff in communicating and organizing security related events at the church for the benefit of your security staff and back office.
Tile(s) needed: Security
- Select Status on the left hand side
- Status is designed to stop all check-in and out events.
- Clicking Crash stops the Safe Check-In feature from checking children in or out and printing labels
- To resume check-in simply click All Clear
- Watch list is designed to associate an individual in the system with an action. For example, you would create a watch list event for an individual who has a tendency to faint in church with a description of what to do if this happens.
- To add a new Watch List occurrence
- Select Watch List on the left hand column
- Click Add to Watch List
- Associate an individual with your “Watch List” event by typing in the individual’s name in the search box at the top left hand corner of the screen or by looking them up by last name, using the alphabet in the middle of the screen.
- Once you have found the individual you would like to add, click the check box next to their name.
- Click Save.
- Add a description of the incident in the text box next to the individual’s name.
- Incidents are designed to publish and discuss Events or situations that your security staff should be aware of so the appropriate action can take place. For example, if a door was left unlocked you would want to add an incident so that your security staff could be aware and mindful not to repeat this incident.
- To add a new Incident
- Select Incidents on the left hand column
- Type in the dialog box the incident that you want to record
- Click Share to publish
- To continue the conversation about an incident click Comment underneath the original posting