The Calendar page will show all events that are scheduled.
- Click on a specific date to view the events that are scheduled on that day.
- On the next page, you can filter what events you're seeing by selecting a specific event type at the top of the page.
- To view an event's details, click on the event.
- On the next page, you will see the event times and a map of the event location. To view the event address, click on the pin in the map marking the event's location.
- You can also indicate your attendance by clicking on "Going", "Interested", or "Not Interested".
- When you select "Going", your device will ask if you would like to be reminded of this event. If you allow it, the church app will sync up with your device's calendar, and automatically add the event. You may need to allow the church app access to your calendar first depending upon your device.
Click here to learn about other Church App features.