If you're looking for a new small group to join but don't know what's out there, come to the Small Group Finder Page. Here you'll see a scrolling list of all open small groups.
- Click on the name of a small group to view it's meeting place and location on a map.
- Click on MORE INFO to see what type of group it is, when it meets, and it's web page (if applicable).
- If this is a small group that you're interested in joining, click on the JOIN button at the bottom of the page, and hit YES in the confirmation message.
- If joined successfully, you will receive a Congratulations message.
But what if you're looking for a specific type of small group? Reading through all those small group offerings can be exhausting! Maybe you need a group that offers childcare, or maybe you're looking for a group just for women. Narrow your search to find what you're looking for.
- Click on the ADVANCED SEARCH button at the top of the screen.
- Here you can select the Type of group, Location, Day of week, and dynamics that you're looking for. (You don't have to select something in each parameter. The more restrictions you add, the fewer results you'll recieve)
- You can also toggle if you need childcare provided, or if children are welcome.
- When you're finished, hit the SEARCH button at the bottom.
Also, if you'd like to see a list of groups on a map, simply click on the MAP button at the bottom of the screen. You may need to zoom in on the map to see the appropriate spread of locations.
Click here to learn about other Church App features.