Come to the serving page to view ways that you've served, when you're serving, and other serving opportunities in the Church App
- By default, you'll see your service schedule that you've been assigned to. Click on each item to view it's details.
- To see available service opportunities, click on the OPPORTUNITIES button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the name of an opportunity that you're interested in.
- Here you'll see the details of the opportunity, the leader(s) of that team, requirements for serving, and a list of other team members.
- To sign up for this opportunity, click SIGN UP. Confirm the message by clicking YES. This will send a notification of interest to the ministry leader(s). They will then be in touch about your involvement with that ministry!
- To see the serving calendar, click on the CALENDAR button at the bottom of the screen.
- The calendar will show you any dates you're scheduled to serve.
- To stay on top of your family's schedules, click on the FAMILY CALENDAR toggle button To see service dates for your whole family.
- You can also click on a date to add a "Blockout Day". A Blockout day indicates to ministry leaders that you are not available to serve.
- Click on the date in question, and select YES when prompted to add a blockout day.
- Enter a reason for the blockout day (ex. Dentist Appointment)
- Enter the start and end date of the blockout.
- Hit CREATE when you're finished, and hit YES on the confirmation message.
If you've been assigned a specific task by another ministry leader, you can click on the TASKS page to view your tasks broken out by status. Click on the status title to view all tasks that are currently in that status. To view the details of the task, click on the name of the task. From here you can update the task, mark the a new completion status, and add details. "Adding a new task" functionality is coming soon!
Click here to learn about other Church App features.