The Mass update tool is a great way to change a specific piece of data for all people records within a particular group. Keep in mind, there is no undo button! Be careful when making mass updates.
- Go to ADMINISTRATION > DIRECTORY
- Click on the MASS UPDATE icon ( ) on the left hand side of the screen.
PRO TIP: If you cannot find what you're looking for in the left navigation menu, click on the words "Directory/Group Membership" (not the arrow) at the top of the screen. This will expand the left menu so you can see your options! This can be done in most menus in Seraphim.
- Next, select the group that you want the update to be applied to. Then select the Field that you want to update.
- Now select the appropriate option from the CHANGE TO THIS VALUE BOX. This will be the new value will be applied to all users in the selected group.
- When you're ready to update all records in your selected group, click on the UPDATE button.