We understand that every church is different. We also understand that every church has different reasons for coming to Seraphim. We would love to hear your main reasons for joining our community of churches. Below you'll find a few different reasons for working with Seraphim. We want to continually make sure that we're providing our churches with what they need, not what we think they need. If you could look at these sentiments below, and rank them in order of most to least important on the "Your Priorities and Schedule" sheet at the link below and send that back to your implementation rep, this will help us insure that we're continually providing value to you both as a church and as a customer.
- Know our church: For us, it's about information. We want to have a full understanding of our data. Staying on top of our finances, demographics, and important information about each person is a top priority. Our members are more than numbers, they're people with stories. And with this level of data, we're interested in understanding how we can better know our congregation through Seraphim Office.
- Manage our ministries: It's incredibly important for us to better manage our ministries. Staying on top of volunteers, who's scheduled to do what and when, handling small groups - it's all too cumbersome. We'd love to see how Seraphim Office can better assist us in staying on top of the particulars of our various ministries, so we have time to focus on what each ministry is actually doing, rather than on what it takes to make it work.
- Know who's here: In order to have a firm grasp on our church, we want to know who's here. Keeping track of who is visiting us for the first time, our newest members, and our faithful attenders helps us understand how our church is growing. This also includes our children. Knowing who dropped off each child and making sure that our young ones are going home with the correct adults is one of our top priorities.
- Perfect our processes: There's always room for efficiency, and our church desires good process just as much as any other organization. Perfecting our processes in the back office is very important. We would hate to see someone or something fall through the cracks in our church and not get the attention they need simply because of a broken work-flow.
- Engage our members: We believe that involvement encourages commitment. The more we can engage our church members and attenders the more involved they become. Consistent communication, easy informational access, and building a sense of community in this day and age is paramount to building a successful church environment.
Additionally, we understand that you may be coming into this process with specific dates and requirements of how you're hoping to roll out this software to your church. We will do our best to help you achieve your goals as best as possible. As always, there are unforeseen elements in any project that get discovered during the project process itself. Flexibility and communication will be a key factor in success when these types of things arise. Please add any specific date requirements or timeline discussions that you would like to make us aware of on that document as well.