Did you know you can use Seraphim to text people in your organization? Follow the directions below to send out a mass text to your users.
- You'll want to create a Group in seraphim if you don’t already have one (if you don’t know how to create a group, Click Here)
- From your Seraphim home page, on the left side go to “Administration”, then pick the pink tile “Communications”.
- Search for the group you want to text in the "select a group" box, and then click on that group. A list of the individuals appears.
- Click on “Mobile Phone” link above the list of individuals.
- Click “Check All” below the list.
- Click “Next” at the bottom right.
- Click “SMS / Audio Call”
- Type in your message in the "Your Message" field, and click on the SEND button.
- It may take a while for the message to send. For very large distribution lists (over 100) It may take time to work through the queue.
- If you include a link with your text and the link is long, consider shortening it by going to tinyurl.com to create an alternative link that can be used in your text message.