Did you know you can manage your own password in Seraphim? Follow the instructions below to update your own password to something that you might find more memorable!
- From the homescreen in Seraphim, in the upper left hand corner, click on "Hi, [your name]".
- On the next screen, click on EDIT MY PROFILE below your name.
- Here you can edit all kinds of personal info if you like. To change your password click on the CHANGE PASSWORD button in the top right.
- Enter your Old Password first.
- Enter your new password, and enter it again in the third box to confirm the correct spelling.
- Click CHANGE IT to complete your Password change.
It's that easy! Now, next time you log into Seraphim, you can use your new password.