Product: Seraphim Silverlight
Here you'll see a list of issues that some of our customers have been experiencing. The good news? Our tech gurus have fixed these problems. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Seraphim Support.
- Fixed: Using the Create a group button in the mailings section was creating the group, however the group was showing up blank. This has been resolved!
- Fixed: A child's label in safe check-in wouldn't print if the child did not have the last name field filled out and the full name field didn't have the last name either.
- Fixed: Creating a batch and adding a batch item wasn't always updating batch sum and visual graphs. Not a problem.
- Fixed: Print view of profile was listing home phone number in both home and mobile fields
- Fixed: Visitation Printout no longer overlapping individual information
- Fixed: TellerCash giving method no longer excluded from Batch/Fund Summary
- Fixed: Attendance roster now printing Event name instead of printing Event ID
- Fixed: Projects now only triggers an event notification after a task has been assigned to a user, and not just when the user is assigned to the project.
Stay tuned for upcoming releases!