As a Church member, you can manage your tithes, gifts, and offerings through Online Giving. Your church will provide you with a link that you can go to at anytime. This website is built specifically for your church, so you never have to worry about giving to a ministry that your church isn’t directly involved in. Follow the instructions below to set up your online giving.
Open your browser, and go to the website that your church has provided you. This may be a link, or a page on your church's own web site. It will look something like this:
- Enter the amount of money that you'd like to set as your "gift amount". (If you are planning on doing a recurring gift, enter the amount that you would like to be given for each transaction. For example, if you enter $100.00 in the Pay this amount section, and you set this gift to recur every week, you card will be charged $100.00 once a week.)
- To give a one time gift, click on "No, just this time" in the Repeat this gift section.
- To set up a recurring gift, click on "Yes, set up recurring" in the Repeat this gift section.
If you select "Set up Recurring", new options will appear. Select the frequency of the gift in the How Often section. Then select a Start date that you would like to have the determined amount charged to your account.
NOTE: if you select 1st and 15th, this will actually set up two separate monthly gifts for the same fund. If you need to make future adjustments to a '1st and 15th' gift, you'll need to first update the 1st monthly gift, then update the 15th monthly gift.
- Select the fund that you'd like to give to.
- Optional: Enter a note to accompany the gift (For instance, you might want to support a specific missionary in the Missions Fund)
- Click on the NEXT Button
- On the next page, enter your billing information, then hit the NEXT button.
You should now be looking at the "Give" Screen. Confirm that the amount at the top of the screen is correct according to what you've selected on the previous page.
- Select "Card" if you would like to give by Credit or Debit Card. Select "Bank Account" if you would like to give directly from an account of your choosing.
- If you are giving by Credit card, enter your Card number, Expiration date, and CVC code found on the back of your card.
- If you are giving by Bank Account, enter your account number and your bank's routing number.
- When you're finished, hit GIVE.
You should then be taken to a confirmation screen. You should also receive a receipt at the email address you entered on the billing information screen. If you have any questions, contact your church's administrator. They'll be able to assist you in your online giving.
With online giving, you can make sure that you are giving what you truly want to give, and when you want to give it. At the end of the day, you’re fueling the kingdom with your gifts. With the reliability of online giving, you don’t have to worry about forgetting. The great thing is that the ministries that rely on your gifts and blessings don’t have to worry either!