Product: Seraphim Office
We're constantly making new adjustments and improvements in our system. We want to grow with you and your church. Let us know if you have any questions
- Feature: We've added a new Communications Tile! With new tiles come new permissions. If you want someone to be able to send texts and use distribution lists to send emails, they will need access to the communications tile.
- Feature: We've also added a new Event Payment Tile. If your church wants to separate the ability to manage finances from event payment, you can now control tile access using the new event payment tile.
- Feature: In the Communities Tile, we've added new viewing options. Previously, you could only view communities and small groups in the form of tiles, like below.
- If you have a lot of communities here, this page can take some time to load. As such, we've added a "List view" so you can quickly and easily access the communities you're looking for. There's also a "Map view" now if you'd like to see how youre communities are placed geographically.
- Feature: We've also added some new functionality to our Event Manager Role. If you want specific individuals to approve events, all you have to do is assign the Event Manager role to their record under the Permissions Tile.
Here you'll see a list of issues that some of our customers have been experiencing. The good news? Our tech gurus have fixed these problems. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Seraphim Support.
- Fixed: Editing a tag list name now saves completely.
- Fixed: Adding new tags no longer creates a new tag list instead of adding a new tag.
- Fixed: Scrolling in long lists of Communities has been resolved.
- Fixed: Saving changes to a profile when accessing Visitations tab in directory has been resolved.
- Fixed: You can now Add/change address or other information for communities from the Settings tab or Edit Community.
- Fixed: Organizations are now being included on reports unless otherwise specified.
- Fixed: Printing labels for missionaries should now print correctly in both family format and individual format.
- Apostraphe's causing printing issues
- Orgs not populating in reports