In order to be able to create Events you will need access to the Events Tile within Seraphim
Step One *Events*
- Select the Events Tile from the Administrative Tile.
- Select the New Event button at the top of the Calendar. (1)
- This will bring up a new screen that will allow you to create and add different elements to the event
- To start with, select the Event Type (to add additional Event Types you can add them through Database Values). (1)
- Add a name and description to your event and then select the start and end date for the events (this applies to the event’s time, not the occurrence). (2 & 3)
- If you want the event to repeat then you can select Repeats and select the frequency you would like the event to replicate. (3)
- You can choose to promote the event to the Lobby Events view or you can promote the event to the churches website (if you choose to promote to the churches Calendar, please contact Support to get the credentials to apply the Calendar). (4)
- Notes and a website can be attributed to the Event as well.
- Location allows you to select where the event will be taking place, either on Campus or off campus at a different location. If the room is red that means it is currently in use during time you want to start your event.
- Resources will allow you to add Resources that you have added to the Facilities. So you can allocate a specific amount of tables, chairs, or special equipment to a specific event.
- Agenda will allow you to write a note that is only seen by the Administrators and no one else. If you choose to publish the Agenda, it acts as another description to your congregants.
Groups/Classes allows you to assign a Group to an event so that you can take Attendance. You can select more than 1 group to be added to the Event.
- You can choose to Upload a Picture to the event that will be seen in Seraphim Mobile and in the Stream.
- With Event Payment you can add a fee to attend the event. You can make this either individual based or family based. You can choose a Fund that you want associated with the payment as well.
- The code for Web is used in the churches Calendar to link to Seraphim. This code link ties with promote to Church Website option in the General tab.