The ChurchApp is a great way to put the power of Seraphim in the hands of your Small Group Leaders. They can use features of the ChurchApp to directly interface with your Seraphim Database.
Small Group leaders can take attendance at their weekly meetings directly from the App.
Taking Attendance in the ChurchApp
1. Open the ChurchApp
2. Click on the Menu icon in the upper left corner
3. Scroll to the bottom and select "Small Group Leadership"
(This is a customizable name for your church, so it may go by a different title. Check with your church administrator for your churches menu verbiage).
4. Click on the name of your Small Group from the list
5. Click on the Attendance icon in the bottom menu bar
6. Select the date of the event in the date picker
7. Choose the event you're taking attendance for in the Choose Event box
8. To mark someone as attending, simply click the "?" icon to change it to a checkmark.
And that's it!
I don't see any events to select?
If you don't see any event listed in the event picker, you'll want to create an event on the fly. Click here for instructions on how to create an event on the fly in your small groups to take attendance.