If you want to take small group attendance, but you don't have an event previously created, you can create an event on the fly so you can take attendance!
Creating a new Event
1. Open the ChurchApp
2. Click on the Menu icon in the upper left corner
3. Scroll to the bottom and select "Small Group Leadership"
(This is a customizable name for your church, so it may go by a different title. Check with your church administrator for your churches menu verbiage).
4. Click on the name of your Small Group from the list
5. Click on the Attendance icon in the bottom menu bar
6. Select the date of the event in the date picker
7. Click on the "+" icon on the right.
8. Add the Event Name
9. Choose an Event Type
(This is different for every church. If you have questions as to which event type you should choose, check with your church administrator).
10. Enter a description of the event (if applicable)
11. Select the date of the event
12. Enter a start and end time for the event.
13. Hit SAVE
This will create the event! You should see a confirmation screen that the event was successfully created.
To take attendance for the event
1. Click on the Attendance icon in the bottom menu bar
2. Select the date of the event in the date picker
3. Choose the event you're taking attendance for in the Choose Event box
4. To mark someone as attending, simply click the "?" icon to change it to a checkmark.
Now, this attendance information will be updated in your church's database.