If something about your Small group changes, you'll want to be able to update that information pretty quickly! You can do so through the ChurchApp
Editing Small Group General Information
1. Open the ChurchApp
2. Click on the Menu icon in the upper left corner
3. Scroll to the bottom and select "Small Group Leadership"
(This is a customizable name for your church, so it may go by a different title. Check with your church administrator for your churches menu verbiage).
4. Click on the name of your Small Group from the list
5. Click on the "MORE" option in the bottom right
6. Select "Edit Small Group" or "Edit Community"
Here you can update any information that you need to regarding your Small Group. After making changes, make sure to hit SAVE.
NOTE: Any changes will be made immediately. However, to see them in the ChurchApp, you'll need to close the ChurchApp then reopen it to see the changes take place.
This information will automatically update the community / small group in Seraphim, as well as the Small Group finder, so you're always up to date!