We're constantly making new adjustments and improvements in our system. We want to grow with you and your church. Let us know if you have any questions
- Feature: Smart Forms and Collections are organized now by what’s active and not active based on effective and end dates.
- Feature: Groups you are a manager of now show in My Groups in addition to groups that you created!
- Feature: There is also a new feature in the profile called Life Events – such as birth of a child, death of a parent or spouse, adoption, etc. You can set up your own custom occasions in the SETTINGS tile under the Database Values tab. Select Life Event Occasions to create new Life Event values.
Here you'll see a list of issues that some of our customers have been experiencing. The good news? Our tech gurus have fixed these problems. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Seraphim Support.
- Fixed: Scrolling Bar issue in "Visits by Group" section is resolved
- Fixed: Safe Check In now allows Head and Spouse to be added at the time of visit.
- Fixed: In Workflows/Visualization – If there were too many names, the visualization no longer breaks down
- Fixed: In Workflows/Reports – There used to be no scroll bar – instead, we moved this to a pdf report to make it mobile and also previewable!
- Fixed: In Workflows – people that had completed a stage were showing in the overdue status– this is resolved.
- Fixed: In Smartforms, the Map groups for the drop-down menu type is now saving correctly.
- Fixed: The background check is no longer intermittently deleting the individual's birth date.
- Fixed: Add/change address issues in Edit community have been fixed.
- Fixed: Visits by group printing issues have been resolved.
- Fixed: When entering a new family, the first individual's birthday is no longer copying into all the other individuals profiles.
- Fixed: Gender is now correctly populating on general reports.
- Fixed: Reports based on Dynamic groups by first visit date are now populating children correctly.
- Fixed: Communities are now taking a deleted membership status into account and remove the member from the members section of the community.
- Fixed: The Small group approval queue is now properly removing records from the list as the records are being approved.