Rooms are an important part of events, and as such, are an important part of Safe Check-in!
Seraphim has made it easy to add new rooms to your buildings and campuses. These rooms can then be tied to groups and classes, so you know exactly where a child is through the Safe Check-in process.
- Go to ADMINISTRATION > FACILITIES Tile
- Click on "Add New Room"
- Enter the campus and building this room will be associated with.
- Enter a room name
- Make sure to enter the max occupancy for this room
- Add a phone extension and rental price if applicable
- Hit SAVE when you're done!
Now this room will show as available when assigning class properties to groups in the Directory. This room number will also print on Safe Check-in labels if your church has elected to print locations on tags.