Product: Seraphim Silverlight
We're constantly making new adjustments and improvements in our system. We want to grow with you and your church. Let us know if you have any questions.
- Feature: There is now a feature in Workflow Stages where you can clear all individuals in a specific stage at once.
- Feature: Move batch items between batches in finance, the ability to insert financial transactions in time entered.
- Feature: We've added a new report in the Finance tile: "Batch Summary by campus"- Shows Giving transactions by campus, as well as the fund level and payment method for selected batches.
- Feature: A second Finance report has also been added: "Batch Summary by Campus and Fund". - Very similar to the Batch summary by campus, but shows giving transactions by campus and fund for selected batches.
- Feature: In event Payment, you can now associate specific dollar amount discounts with promo codes per event. These discounts will then be applied during the event payment process! Additionally, if Promo codes equate to a zero sum cost for the member, they will also not be required to enter any payment information. This is found under the EVENT PAYMENT tab within each event. Just click on ADD PROMO to add a new promo code!
- Feature: With Event payment, normally there is a three step process to complete a payment or registration. This means that someone could fill out a registration form, but not fill out payment info, and according to the system, they would still show as "signed up". We've now enabled the ability to roll this process up into a single step transaction. This means that any actions that get triggered by registration only occur after payment has been submitted. Prior to this feature, if someone completed a registration form, but didn't submit successful payment, any workflows that were in place would trigger emails and actions based upon the registration completion. However, now if there isn't a successful payment, none of those actions will trigger. This setting can be turned on PER EVENT under the "EVENT PAYMENT" tab, titled "Enforce Single Transaction".
Here you'll see a list of issues that some of our customers have been experiencing. The good news? Our tech gurus have fixed these problems. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Seraphim Support.
- Fixed: Prayer list names are now properly displaying
- Fixed: Pesky Apostrophe's are no longer causing problems during mapping with SmartForms.
- Fixed: When creating a new community, you can now assign yourself administration and permissions rights for that community.
- Fixed: Task types are now reflecting accurately from the database values list
- Fixed: End dates on Smart Forms are no longer adjusting based on other end date changes
- Fixed: Phantom grade options on the member profile are now reflecting the database values list