Here you'll see a list of issues that some of our customers have been experiencing. The good news? Our tech gurus have fixed these problems. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Seraphim Support.
- Fixed: Finance - after you delete recurring giving for someone, that recurring contribution still appears in By Donor tab
- Fixed: Separate online giving / event payment on funds
- Fixed: Smart form end date changes are no longer effecting other smart form end dates.
- Fixed: Task types lists populating correctly
- Fixed: Retired Communities no longer flash and revert to active
- Fixed: Letter campaigns no longer firing early.
We're constantly making new adjustments and improvements in our system. We want to grow with you and your church. Let us know if you have any questions
- Feature: ability to select single transaction on Event is now available. This is great for event registrations in your smart forms. If you require that someone pay for an event during the registration process in order to actually count their registration as viable, you can use this feature!
- Feature: Event Approvals is now available! This enables those with the event manager role to approve each event for proper process flow.
- Feature: The role dictionary is here!Now you can click on the "Role Dictionary" button to view all roles, and who is assigned to each one, as well as viewing what tiles each individual has been assigned.