Here you'll see a list of issues that some of our customers have been experiencing. The good news? Our tech gurus have fixed these problems. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Seraphim Support.
- Fixed: When adding people through New Family, the DOB doesn't save
- Fixed: Staffed Check In - Add Visitor - if you select a grade, then select a date for the birthday, the grade field clears out.
- Fixed: Directory - Profile - Files and background check files cannot be deleted.
- Fixed: When creating a group, checking off a ministry in the ministry tab does not stick after saving during group creation.
- Fixed: Fund name on tax statement runs into dollar amount column - The fund name now truncates
- Fixed: Pledge Report - no longer shows previous campaign/pledges regardless of start/end dates
- Fixed: Statements: when set to Individual, no longer shows previous campain/pledges regardless of start/end dates (constrained by start/end dates & total retirement selections do not effect this)
- Fixed: Reports: 3x10 labels - city, state, & Zip code are printing on address line
- Fixed: Communities - Edit Community - Administration - clicking X on a profile does not delete them from Admin.
- Fixed: Attendance reports - last person of group shows as first person of next group
- Fixed: Once a file is added it can't be removed. The "X" button is not responding.
- Fixed: Reports pull from the alternate address field, even if use alternate addresses is not checked
- Fixed: Finance - Statements - By Group - will not pull in statements
- Fixed: Reports - Ministry Review - does not include Mobile Phone
- Fixed: Events - Event Payments - Payments - Print to PDF showing incorrect total (Grand total shows the combined prices of the items on the page, not the total number of items purchased * the price of the items.)
- Fixed: SmartForms - Collections - Required fields are not enforced on submission
We're constantly making new adjustments and improvements in our system. We want to grow with you and your church. Let us know if you have any questions
- Feature: A new 2-column Directory option has been added, which includes the following data: Family Name, Children, names (no child contact info), Address, City/state/zip, & Home phone