You can directly add new members to your Small Group Roster directly from the ChurchApp! You can also remove members from the Small group Roster.
Adding a member to the Small Group
1. Open the ChurchApp
2. Click on the Menu icon in the upper left corner
3. Scroll to the bottom and select "Small Group Leadership"
(This is a customizable name for your church, so it may go by a different title. Check with your church administrator for your churches menu verbiage).
4. Click on the name of your Small Group from the list
5. Click on the DIRECTORY icon in the bottom navigation menu
6. Click the "ADD NEW MEMBER" button
7. Type in the first and last name of the new member (you can also search for other criteria.) Click on "Search Person"
8. You should see profile results appear in a list. Select the correct profile
9. In the "Add Individual" pop-up window, select YES to add them to the small group.
Now if you check your small group list, you should see the new member on the list!
Removing a member from the Small Group
1. From the Small Group in the ChurchApp, click on the DIRECTORY icon in the bottom center bar.
2. Find the member you'd like to remove and click on their name.
3. On their profile page, scroll down to the bottom, and click on the REMOVE FROM SMALL GROUP button.
4. In the "Delete Individual" pop-up window, click YES.
Now if you check your small group list, you should see the member removed from the list.